Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progress Report - A+

Wow, has hubby ever gotten busy in two days!

Check out my new bedroom. I'm not even joking, it took me a minute to figure out where I was this morning! And what day it was. I thought for sure it must be the weekend, waking up in such a soothing room! (Refer to previous post to see the old color) Excuse the mess, we haven't put things all back yet.
However, I have clearly come to the conclusion that new window coverings are REQUIRED. Hubby however has not come to that conclusion yet...can we all agree that the beige mini blinds are horrific? Some nice white flowy whispy curtains? Yes? Everybody post your opinions so I can use them to convince him!

Last year my mom gave me this nifty little gizmo, for those of who are a little challenged in the flower arranging department. You bend it over the vase and then each flower will stay in place.
And this is how they turned out! Looks pretty good, thanx mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, Charlotte Andres here, your cousin. The mini blinds are ghastly. Something white and blowing in the breeze would be delightful.

Unknown said...

I have one word for ya, Tom - IKEA!

Karen said...

Love the new color - much more pleasing to the eye. And yes the window covering has to go; never have liked verticals.